Sunday, April 19, 2009

So much to say, so little time!





I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted. We have had a lot going on! We spent last weekend at my sisters and had a great time. Avery hoarded the baby dolls, and Auntie Sis was nice enough to buy her a new one for her birthday. That doll hasn't left her side since we got home. She is so cute with it! She talks to her, and tells her, "I am the mommy and the sister, that's why." Cracks me up! She does love her babies! She loved playing with Tristan and Allie and was sad when we had to go.
Blake is really rolling now! If you put him on his back, he quickly flips over, but then gets mad when he gets stuck on his stomach! He can roll all the way over, he just isn't quite consistant with it yet! He started on food recently (Grammie was able to feed him his first real food - strained peaches) He LOVES food! Not surprising given his girth! Last night he was really hungery when Jeff fed him dinner. With every bite he made a "ummmmm" sound. It was so funny. He was so hungery that he didn't even notice that he was eating green beans and not fruit. Feeding him food was pretty uneventful. No silly faces were made. I think he was more like, "It's about time mom! I'm hungery!"

Avery turned 3 last month. So hard to believe. She is at a really fun age (when are they not?) and she says the funniest things. She can say the Pledge of Alligiance and count to 14 consistantly. She is working on her letters - so far her A's look like H's, but it's a start! Her favorite phrases right now are, "Are you kidding me?" and, "Does that sound good for me?" She likes to tell you all of the words that we don't say, and is quick to point out when you say one of them. Most often it is the word "stupid". Oops!


I know I have so much more to write, but I am drawing a blank. The house is quiet and my mind keeps wandering to all of the things I "should" be doing.... Perhaps I will have more time later! For now, here's a few pictures!

No comments: