Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And all things PINK!


My daughter, the lover of pink, took things a little too far and got pink eye. When we picked her up from Nana and Papa's on Sunday she was starting to get the goopiness in her left eye. By the middle of the night, both of her eyes were glued shut. Everytime she would wake up, she would cry because she couldn't see. Finally, after wiping her eyes with a wet washcloth numerous times, I crawled in bed with her for the remainder of the night for comfort. (I am sooooo glad we gave her a queen size bed!) She visited the Dr the next day and was put on drops - 4x's a day for 5 days. After the 1st full day of being on the drops her eyes are completely clear and she can't figure out why we still have to do the drops!
All clothing must be pink is some fashion or another. We got her a pink Bass Pro Shops sweatshirt and a pink Tinkerbell hat with matching gloves when we were in Vegas. She likes to wear the hat gangsta style - pulled down over her eyes so that she has to tilt her head up to look at you. It doesn't help that the hat is meant for someone my size! I am hoping that is the real reason she is sporting the hat gangsta style, and not that I have a future thug on my hands!


Blake, on the other hand, is all blue and brown. He looks so good in brown! Who'd of thought??? He has learned to scoot on his back and was able to turn himself 180 degrees today. No rolling yet, but I have a feeling it won't be long. He can get up on his side, so he is half way there!

No comments: