Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blake's 2 Month Check up

We had Blake's check up and first round of shots this week. He is 12lbs 7.5oz and 23 inches long. That put him in the 75th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. The boy never misses a meal! He had to have 3 shots and he did pretty well. The poor guy held his breath when the first shot went in and turned beat red before he finally let out a big scream! He calmed himself down pretty quickly and was good the rest of the day, just as long as no one touched his thighs!

We talked to the Dr about his early morning grunting (he starts right after his 5am feeding and doesn't stop until we get up for the day), and he said that most likely it's just his personality, and that the best way to not let it continue to interrupt our sleep is to move him to his own room. Well, I tried that, and guess what? I listened to him grunt from across the hall, and still couldn't sleep!

I'll leave you with a picture of the little man. He is so sweet. He kept smiling for me while I was taking pictures the other day, but I seemed to miss all of them! So, here's a half smiile for you!

No comments: